This study website is provided free to all users. We do not have separate areas for free and paid subscribers: all content is made available to registered users. Registration is free. We do not sell any products.
If you would like to support this worldwide educational project, please read more about our financial principles:
- we do appreciate all gifts of any size, because this website is not sponsored by any corporation, government agency or religious organization
- we operate on a small budget, so even small contributions go a long way to help pay for the web-hosting and other costs
- we do not send out appeals for contributions
- we do not solicit donors for repeat gifts
- our finances are reviewed annually by a CPA for accuracy and honesty
- donations are used to enhance the online study, to maintain and upgrade the website, and to promote the Bible's racial teachings internationally
If you wish to make a financial contribution at this time we can accept donations only through Paypal. You can use credit cards or bank accounts. Paypal does not charge you a fee. If you live outside the US, you can pay in your local currency. All donations are acknowledged by email receipt.
We do not sell, rent or provide lists of contributors to ANYONE
For US residents only: Most US nonprofits will send you a tax-deductible receipt. We don't. Why?
We are not a 501(c3) corporation, an IRS designation which permits contributions to be deducted. We are too new and too small to qualify at this time, plus there is considerable red tape and expense to qualify (unless you are a church, and we aren't).